All our customer radio have been migrated to the new console. This post if for our customer and we will provide you with as much information as possible.
The new console: https://console.cloudrad.io*
*For existing customer, you can connect by resetting your password. You will see your radio(s) in the new console. For external radio customer with no paid service with us, you must create a new account.
1. Why are you replacing the manager?
We wanted to offer you with new features. To learn more about them: Our new console.
2. What is the impact on the billing of our service?
There won't be any price change. All your existing service will be billed at the same monthly price than before. Our billing is going from prepaid to postpaid, so it means that you will be billed at the end of the month instead of the beginning of the month. It also means that you won't be billed on the 1st of June 2018, the service for June will be billed on the 1st of July. To learn on how our billing works.
3. What is the impact on our service?
What won't change:
- Your IP and port will remain the same.
- All your radio settings will remain.
- No update necessary on your encoder side.
- The listen links will keep working.
What will change:
- While the old player will keep playing your stream, the album art and track title information will no longer be updated. To learn more: 2018-05-21 Old web player deprecated
- The statistic that we provide for your radio will reset.
4. What is going to happen to Airtime (Auto DJ)?
To use Airtime you will still need to connect to the old manager. It's not possible to order new Airtime at this time. A new version of the Auto DJ is coming later in 2018.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question or problem.