You might find yourself working with different internet radio station equipment and more than one broadcast radio software.
Knowing how to capture sound from your sound card, line input, and USB devices will be useful as you run your radio station.
For instance, combining audio from:
- Dj software (Virtual Dj, Mixxx or Traktor)
- USB microphone
- Radio software (e.g. RadioBoss or NextKast)
- Internet sites like YouTube
Sections in this article:
- Locate the Speaker icon on your taskbar
- Right-click on it
- Select Playback devices
- On the sound window, click Recording
- Right-click Stereo Mix > Enable
You may not find Stereo Mix on all Windows computers either its missing or under a different name.
To install and setup BUTT, please follow this guide.
Make sure that BUTT is connected to your broadcast server
Now you can play any content on your computer or use the line-in input. It will be broadcasted on your radio.